A PARTNERSHIP APPROACH
How Do Organisations Benefit From A Partnership Approach?
Partnership is built on principles and practices of shared commitment between the organisation and the people who work there. This should produce the following business benefits:
- Change implemented with assistance rather than resistance
- Competitive edge for the organisation
- Dealing with issues before they become problems
- Less bureaucracy
- Fewer, if any, tribunal cases
- Higher levels of staff retention
- Greater ability to recruit high quality staff
- Low levels of absenteeism
- Less conflict
- Better decision making
Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account - PayPal
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.